1. Skip to content

Here are some recently asked questions

When will my road be resurfaced?
This is the responsibility of Leicestershire County Council, Highways Department. Potholes and problems should be reported directly to them on their website: http://www.leicestershire.gov.uk/ or by telephoning on 0116 305 0001 or by emailing Customer Service on: customerservices@leics.gov.uk