End of Year Accounts
- Annual Return Sections 1 & 2 - 2016/2017 (PDF, 905 Kb)
- Annual Report & Accounts 2016/2017 (PDF, 5.9 Mb)
- Annual Return 2015/2016 (PDF, 921 Kb)
- Annual Report & Accounts 2015/2016 (PDF, 3.9 Mb)
- Annual Return 2014/2015 (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
- Annual Report & Accounts 2014/2015 (PDF, 810 Kb)
- Annual Return 2013/2014 (PDF, 1.9 Mb)
- Annual Report & Accounts 2013/2014 (PDF, 450 Kb)
Internal Audit Reports
The Precept is that element of your Council Tax that is paid to Birstall Parish Council.
Every year, the Parish Council draws up budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. These are usually finalised at the January Full Council meeting and then submitted to Charnwood Borough Council (CBC). CBC co-ordinates the other demands from Leicestershire County Council, the Police and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April of that year.
Standing Orders, Committees Terms of Reference, Financial Regulations and Code of Conduct
- Standing Orders 2016 (PDF, 403 Kb)
Grant Aid Applications
A list of Birstall Parish Council's current list of contracts awarded, along with their values can be found below. This complies with the Local Government Transparency Code.
- Local Government Transparency Code - Contract (PDF, 30 Kb)
A list of Birstall Parish Council contracts listed under the Local Government Transparency Code
A report of Birstall Parish Council's monthly expenditure can be found below:
- April 2016 - Expenditure Transactions over £500 (PDF, 34 Kb)
- May 2016 - Expenditure Transactions over £500 (PDF, 36 Kb)
- June 2016 - Expenditure Transactions over £500 (PDF, 36 Kb)
- July 2016 - Expenditure Transactions over £500 (PDF, 35 Kb)
- August 2016 - Expenditure Transactions over £500 (PDF, 58 Kb)
- September 2016 - Expenditure Transactions over £500 (PDF, 60 Kb)
Here you can find details of any invitations to tender for contracts to provide goods and/or services with a value exceeding £5,000. At present, there are no tenders to display.